25 Jan Sports Medicine Australia Seeking Sports Trainer Educator
Sports Trainer Educator
Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) is a peak national multi-disciplinary member organisation that provides leadership in the areas of sports exercise and medicine, sports injury, physical activity, sports exercise and science, and the healthy performance and participation of Australians in physical activity and sport.
SMA is a registered training organisation and widely acknowledged internationally as a leading multi-disciplinary sports medicine body.
We have an exciting opportunity and are seeking an enthusiastic and out-going educator who is passionate about spreading the knowledge in the area of Sports Training.
SMA will provide you with all teaching materials and resources required.
What is the role?
As an Educator, you will be responsible for delivering high quality Industry Recognised SMA approved Sports Trainer courses to our customers and actively involving yourself within the course and becoming an expert in the field.
The Educator will have:
- Extensive industry knowledge in the area of sports training
- Current SMA Level 1 or Level 2 Accreditation
- Their own ABN and ability to work as a contractor
- Weekend availability a must
- Outstanding learning and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Disciplined to keep to a timetable and curriculum
- Excellent time management and planning skills
For more information or to apply for the role please contact:
State Manager – SMA Vic/Tas