15 Sep VicHealth Active Club Grants
There are just two weeks left for sports clubs to apply for VicHealth’s latest Active Club Grants funding round, closing 4pm on 22 September 2017.
As part of VicHealth’s long-term plan to get more Victorians living healthier and happier lives, Active Club Grants provide funding of up to $3,000 or up to $10,000 to community sport clubs.
These grants will increase the amount of participation opportunities across Victoria, under two outcome areas:
- Focus area 1: Female participation
- Focus area 2: Participation in social and modified forms of sport
Your organisation can assist by promoting Active Club Grants through your social media, newsletters, website and discussions with clubs and other stakeholders.
- Please find sample social media and newsletter content attached.
- Clubs can review the guidelines and apply online at www.vichealth.vic.gov.au/activeclub.
- Should you have any queries please contact Active Club Grants on (03) 9667 1308 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org