26 Oct Sports Medicine Australia seeking First Aid Trainer/Educator
First Aid Trainer/Educator
Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) is a peak national multi-disciplinary member organisation that provides leadership in the areas of sports exercise and medicine, sports injury, physical activity, sports exercise and science, and the healthy performance and participation of Australians in physical activity and sport.
SMA is a registered training organisation and widely acknowledged internationally as a leading multi-disciplinary sports medicine body.
We have an exciting opportunity and are seeking an enthusiastic and out-going educator who is passionate about spreading the knowledge of First Aid across the Wimmera Region.
SMA will provide you with all teaching materials and resources required.
What is the role?
As an Educator, you will be responsible for delivering high quality SMA approved First Aid courses to our customers and actively involving yourself within the course and becoming an expert in the field.
The Educator will have:
- TAE40116 or TAE40110 Cert IV Training & Assessment (TAE)
- Their own ABN and ability to work as a contractor
- Weekend availability a must
- Outstanding learning and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Disciplined to keep to a timetable and curriculum
- Excellent time management and planning skills
For more information or to apply for the role please contact:
State Manager – SMA Vic