17 Feb PROJECT COORDINATOR POSITION AVAILABLE
The Wimmera Regional Sports Assembly (WRSA) is one of 9 Regional Sports Assemblies throughout Victoria. Based in Horsham, the WRSA is the lead agency in the Wimmera region facilitating and supporting increased participation in sport and recreation sectors throughout the shires of Horsham Rural City, Yarriambiack, Hindmarsh, Northern Grampians and West Wimmera.
The WRSA has a full time project officer position available for the right candidate commencing in March.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Be involved in the delivery, planning and reporting of programs, projects and services undertaken by the WRSA.
- Your proactive and creative approach will assist the sport and recreation community to recognise and embrace environments that encourage increase participation.
- Your understanding of the sport and recreation sector will ensure you achieve the outcomes expected from our strategic and short term planning.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Tertiary qualification in Health Promotion, Human Movement, Sports Management, Community Development and/or other related fields.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Australian sport and recreation industry, particularly at a community club and Association level.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders across sport and recreation, government, community organisations and corporate sectors to achieve community outcomes.
- High level initiative, maturity and ability to accept and assume responsibility.
To see the position description, visit wrsa.org.au/about/careers-wrsa
Please remember to attach a covering letter with your CV and address the key selection criteria.
Applications close 5pm on Friday March 3, 2017 and should be emailed to email@example.com.
Further information regarding this position can be obtained by contacting David Berry at the WRSA on 03 53824599 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.